Thursday, November 27, 2008

Revival

I have got to revive this dying blog. I have made less than 10 posts for the whole year and most, if not all, of them are songs! It has lost any signs of human emotion when everything started to work well in my life. Three points come to mind:

1. I guess I am better in ranting out negative emotions than positive ones.
2. Maybe I just got so used to troubles that I don't know what to say when everything's smoothly sailing.
3. I like to keep things private now. Less complicated that way.

True True True. I can work on writing about positive emotion. I can get used to a worry-free, no-drama, uncomplicated blissful life. I can still keep things private by not telling too much information. I can definitely do this. What is better and more ironic way to start than a year-ender post. Now, that's something I always have much to say about! Watch out for it! ;P

No comments: