Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Love is the Answer


LOVE IS THE ANSWER - Raymond Hannisian


Intro: (Capo 1) D - A7 - GM7 - A7 (2x)

D A/D GM7 D GM7 A7 D A
1. Morning comes and I must go; day is breaking yonder.

Bm F#m GM7 D GM7 A7 D
After all the places I have been, now Im going home.

D A/C# G D/F# Em A7 D
I have been to seek the sky, to travel on the highway

D/C# Bm F#m GM7 F#m
And the time has come, I dont know why

Em A D
Im going home.


REF1:

D A/C# G/B A7 D A/C# G
Where is the answer to so many questions

D/F# Em A
I dont know, so I begin another journey

D A/C# G/A D7 Bm Bm/A D/F#
Where is the meaning for my world

Em A D
I see the answer now.


2. Though we came by diffrent roads, now we walk together.
Stay besiode me all our days, strangers never more.
Through the cool of summer rains, by the heartside fire
Here Ill be with you when nothing remains
I am home to stay.


REF2:

D A/C# G/B A7 D A/C# G
Love is the answer to so many questions

D/F# Em A
Now I know, and I can stop my endless wandring

D A/C# G/A D7 Bm Bm/A D/F#
Love gives the meaning to my world

Em A D
I see the answer now.

D D/C# GM7 A7 D
Love is the Answer.... Love!

No comments: