Thursday, December 18, 2008

Out with the Old, In with the New



I got my new Belle De Jour planner for 2009 last November (at a discounted rate!). I learned about this planner last year and I got hooked. It's got a lotta very useful stuff that I can actually use. It's less expensive than the Starbucks planner and it looks really chic! To get a preview, you can visit: http://belledejourpowerplanner.com/



This was the quote for this year and I feel like I have lived up to it in one way or another. I can say that, right now, I am on my way to living the life I have imagined. I honestly cannot ask for anything more (except for money maybe.. hahaha).










This is the quote for year 2009 and I like it! This is as good as a new year's resolution for me and it definitely looks achievable. I can see a promising new year ahead. This year was really great, and I know, in my heart, that it will just get better and better each year. Okay, I should stop, I'm already preempting my year-ender post. :)

No comments: