Thursday, September 09, 2004

totally swoon worthy

I know it may sound a little unpatriotic of me, but for the first time in my life, I actually wished I was Mexican (or at least, in Mexico). There is someone there that is really addictive that he should be illegal... Who, you ask? GAEL GARCIA BERNAL. I am totally swooning head over heels obsessing over him! To the point that even when I close my eyes, I see him! You probably would know him if you have watched art films like Alfonso Cuaron's Y Tu Mama Tambien, El Crimen Del Padre Amaro and Amores Perros. There's just no way that you could have watched those films without turning into a Gael-freak. Sigh. Just mentioning his name makes me warm all over (Okay, that's an exaggeration, but you get the point). I better read "One Hundred Years of Solitude" by Gabriel Garcia Marquez, reportedly, it's his favorite. Most of the sites about him are in Spanish. Good thing I took up Spanish lessons in college (6 or 9 units? I can't really remember). He speaks Spanish, English, Italian and French! He likes football, good thing I took up football too! So when we eventually meet, we'd have loads of stuff to talk about! The catch is he's only 5'6" tall, but I don't really care. He and Natalie Portman were a couple, but rumors had it that they have already split up. I even heard that it's because it's my turn now. So, move over Natalie!


No comments: