Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Fixed it!

Yet another bonding moment for us cousins. But this time we went on a trip.. to the salon. We were both raving to have that "side-swept" bangs since Saturday, so we went to the mall to get 'em today. I also needed to have my hair color fixed because my ex-stylist left the hair coloring product a little too long that the result was too light for my taste and it looked a little uneven. In other words, it looked bad. And this was the same stylist that gave me a really bad hair day last year that I had to spend thousands to rebond my hair. I went back because was hoping he/she will redeem herself but he/she failed me. I've trusted him/her for years, but that's the last time I'll ever let him/her touch my hair.

We went to four salons before we decided on one that's worth our money. My cousin got her pretty side-swept bangs haircut (and she's real happy about it) while I got a bit longer version of it, plus hair color and hot-oil treatment (and I'm real happy about it too). We spent the whole afternoon there and I had a chit-chat with the stylist's assistant (I don't know how they're actually called) in Bicolano dialect (which I haven't spoken in years). It's good to brush up on that sometimes, it might help you score a discount, you know. So anyway, after almost three hours, we both left the salon looking good and feeling great! That's exactly how each salon trip should be. We're soooo going back! She was raving about her cute side-swept bangs all day long and we were continuously praising each other's looks till we get home. I really love doing stuff to my hair. I don't really know why. Even if we all know they're composed of dead cells, i feel relaxed somehow. Check out our summer look:




No comments: