Sunday, February 12, 2006

Around the World in 80 Seconds... or Less

Two words... Google Earth. Thanks to the people who made Google Earth happen, I get to see other parts of the world apart from Luzon. (For the sake of those who do not know and contrary to popular belief... I have never left this island all my life... meaning never been on a plane, nor a ship... Pity).

Get Google Earth. Put the world in perspective.
earth.google.com



One of the places I would really like to visit for real, Paris, France. I don't know, but there's just something magical about that place that draws me to it. And I know I'm not the only one in the world who feels that way about Paris. I just love Paris!(and I don't mean Hilton).

I also want to go to Phuket, Thailand. I want to go to that dream beach featured in the movie "The Beach". The Maya Beach. The scenery is breathtaking. I'm running out of words to describe it by just thinking of it. Hehehe...

I also want to see Manhatttan, New York and Tokyo, Japan and Hong Kong, China (No, I'm not gonna go Disneyland hopping) and Sydney, Australia and New Zealand... and the list goes on. All of 'em just a few clicks away! But nothing can really beat going there and experiencing it all for real. But then again, if you ain't got the dough to get there... get Google Earth and learn to content yourself with satellite photos! It's the next best thing! ;P

No comments: