Sunday, February 05, 2006

It's Syuper Dyuper Kyut!


The Pink/Magenta Motorola RAZR V3.. I want one... and I am getting one as soon as I can... I am finally buying myself a cellphone for the first time in my entire life. My first one was bought by my mom, and my second one was handed down to my by my sister... here are its specs (I got it from this Motorola site)

Personalisation / Fun Features

User Customisable Softkey Functions, Main Menu and Shortcuts
Games : 3D Java - embedded & space for downloads
Downloadable Themes (Ringtones, Wallpaper & Screensavers)
MOTOMIXER™ (Remixable MIDI ringer software)
Polyphonic Ringtones
MP3 Ringtones
Polyphonic Speaker : 22 Khz Polyphonic Speaker, 22 Chord support
Video Download
Video Clip Playback with sound
Integrated Digital VGA Camera with 4 x Digital Zoom

Call Management Features

Picture Phonebook
In-built Hands-free Speaker Phone
Caller Group Profiling
Time & date stamp (for calls & SMS)
Phonebook : Up to 1000 entries on phone plus up to 250 on SIM card
VibraCall®

Messaging Features

iTAP™ Predictive text with T9 emulation
EMS 5.0
SMS Chat one-to-one : one-to-one
MMS (Picture / photo + text + sound)
Group SMS
Quick messages
Mobile Concatenation
Instant Messaging Support : (Wireless Village) 1.1 embedded client
Email support: Pop3, SMTP, IMAP4

Lifestyle Features

Calculator and Currency Converter
Date and Clock
PIM Functionality
Calendar
Alarm Clock

Performance Features

Bands : Quad-band (GSM 850/900/1800/1900)
Talktime : Up to 200 to 430 minutes
Standard Battery : 680 mAh Li-ion
Standby Time : Up to 180 to 290 hours

Data Features

GPRS : 1, 6 - 2U4D
WAP : 2.0
Connectivity : CE bus (USB / Bluetooth®)
Preloaded Software

Technical Specifications

Precision Cut Metal Keypad
Internal Memory : 5 MB
Weight : 95 g
External Display : 96 x 80 pixel, 4k CSN Colour, 4 Lines of Text / Line of Icons
Volume : 65 cc
Finish : Anodized Aluminum
Dimensions : 98 x 53 x 13.9 mm
Internal Display : 176 x 220 pixel, up to 260K TFT Color, with Graphic Accelerator, 9 Lines of Text
Colour : Cosmic Blue, Silver, Black and Pink
Form Factor : Clam

Its super duper cute! soooo bagay to me! I'm gonna get one first thing tomorrow morning! Hehehehe ;P

No comments: