Saturday, June 10, 2006

I Never Forget to Remember

Just this morning, while I was feeling all depressed and alone, I remembered Daniel again... and I cried like everything just happened yesterday. I will always wish he never went away. I guess there really is no getting over him that easily. I may begin to love someone new, but a part of it will always remain with him.
 
I started missing him so bad that I began reading the text messages he had sent to me over a year ago. He was really such a sweet, thoughtful and caring person. I miss spending time with him and talking to him. It will be really difficult for someone to level with him, much more to surpass him. I am not expecting that someone will. Just don't get me wrong, I believe I will still be able to love someone new and I will love that person for whoever he is. But not to replace Daniel but to have someone new. I don't want that someone to live under his shadow and all. That would be downright unfair. I want him to be a whole new different person because that's exactly what he is, an entirely different person. Get it? Arrgghh! It's so complicated that I can't even tell it right. I'd be lucky to find someone who understands my situation and still be able to love me despite and inspite of everything. And someday, I'll let that someone meet him when I visit (It's one of my requirements).
 
I just realized it's been a while since I went back to visit him. I sort of missed going there. I whispered a promise to him that I'll be visiting next week. I wanted to go this weekend, but my family is going to Tagaytay and we won't be back til Monday. So next week it is. I got lots of things to tell him! So many things have happened just for the past few months. He needs to catch up with all the news... Can't wait! =)

No comments: