Saturday, June 24, 2006

Prison Break


I just finished watching the last half of the first season of Prison Break... all I can say is I'm hooked!

Basically, the series is all about how Michael Scofield (Wentworth Miller) carefully planned how to get his brother, Lincoln Burrows (Dominic Purcell) who is on deathrow, escape from prison. It's a really really interesting series. For me, it's a welcome change from teeny-bopper series that I've been following. One reason why I like this series is that the plot is so much like Shawshank Redemption and I really enjoyed watching that film. I don't know but I somehow find prison life interesting. Not that I want to experience it, but I'm just quite fascinated about how they spend their time in confinement and still remain sane. Also, the camaraderie inside the prison somehow got me captivated. And of course, Wentworth is such a hunk, he's the main selling point here! I wouldn't be watching this if it wasn't for him. Hehehe. Well, watching this series sort of makes me feel both happy and sad at the same time. Happy, that I have my freedom... and sad, for those people who are not supposed to be in there. The season finale is such a freakin' cliffhanger (well, aren't all season finales cliffhangers?). I can't wait until August!

Visit the Official Website: http://www.fox.com/prisonbreak

No comments: