Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Ghost Rider is Fun


I'm really not a Marvel fan, neither am I a DC fan. I don't really know much about the lives of these characters. One thing I know though, is that I enjoyed watching films about them. Ghost Rider, is no exception.
I've watched this just last night and it's cool! In my opinion, Nicolas Cage portrayed the role of Johnny Blaze quite well. It would have helped if I knew a little more about the legend of the Ghost Rider before I watched the film. Yeah, they tried to establish it in the movie but the relaying could still be improved and a little more information wouldn't hurt (but what the heck do i know, right?) Anyway, what I liked best are the special effects. Flaming skull, the 'transfiguration' of the bike, other scary elements and stuff are not extraordinary but are still kewl. The romance thing was a little half-baked though. The action scenes are quite short and lacks a bit more, uhm, action. It may not be one of the best movies to watch, but it sure is a lot of fun. And that's the reason why I watch movies, to have fun!

No comments: