Friday, October 08, 2004

Hallucination

Got exempted on our finals in training today! Yey! Thus, the time to blog. On my way to work today, I just found it funny that when I got on a bus, I found almost every passenger asleep! I felt like I just walked into a bus to dreamland. Y'know, those "Are You Afraid of The Dark" Midnight Society stories wherein you suddenly find yourself somewhere strange. And then you walk slowly pass the seats and feel like you're on the wrong bus. And then you start to freak out, and then the bus driver will refuse to open the door, and then they will abduct you... and then you have to call someone to save you... See what watching TV could do to your mind! It makes you hallucinate! (Or is it just me?)

Song of the Day (although it has nothing to do with hallucination... then again, maybe it has):

only wanna be with you by Rozwell

i don't know what you do to me
i see eternity staring back at me
i made a vow to you that i'm gonna keep
watching over you everytime you sleep
when i think about what i'd do for you
it makes me think about all the things you do
you never once complained about the bad things
you swallowed all your pride
& held inside all of your pain

i only wanna be with you
(wanna be with you)
now i need you to need me too
no one will come between me & you
(never, ooh)
we will live our lives forever
(forever)
we'd even cry together
(we'll cry)
forever, & ever, & ever

tell me all the things that will make you smile
you say that diamond rings are really not your style
i know you're breaking rules
when it comes to loving you
i know it's hard to choose the one you give your loving to
people ask you why & what you see in me
a smile is your reply
you say it's meant to be
that's what i love about you
you give me all of you
the only one in this whole world i'll give my love to

No comments: