Tuesday, October 12, 2004

a little nest(ing)

Second day of nesting. We finished another set of emails today, and I have no idea whether I did the right thing or not. The problem, really, is that there could be a lot of ways you can answer a customer's email, but you would need to be in the same page with your QA for you to get a high score. You have to think the same way she's thinking. Same frequency and all. So I must learn to mindread my QA analyst. As if that's possible...

Sometimes, (actually, most of the time) we're lucky. Because there are times wherein there would be no emails queued on the server. So we have to wait... and wait... and wait some more. When it arrives, you still have to be sure that it's a technical problem before they allow you to answer it on your own, since we're not CS-trained yet, if not, do some more waiting. Or you can fly from one station to another, bug the vets, hound your crush (all of them), check your friendster, or pretend you're busy studying the tools... or blog!

Oh yeah, I'll be having a minor surgery, probably this week or next week. No matter how minor, I wanna be sedated.. coz I'm freakin' scared of sharp objects cutting through my flesh.. be it needle or what...

No comments: