Sunday, August 15, 2004

Greatest Pasalubong Ever!

My brother just got back from Hong Kong and I got the greatest pasalubong I ever received: A special extended DVD Edition of the Lord of the Rings Trilogy. Actually, he bought it at Xiamen, which was his first destination. I was so excited with my pasalubong that as soon as I got home, I run up to the computer and watched the first installment. I've been meaning to watch all of it today, however, I don't think my eyes would agree with that idea. One movie is long enough, but three?! I'd be needing glasses by the time I'm thru. I'm sure you would think it's pirated (I hope it's not!). But I don't believe so. I mean, it has those "VRB" like stickers on it (I don't understand what's written though since it's in chinese), and it's completely sealed with plastic, and it has a cool holder (I don't know what it's called, the cardboard thing that holds them all together? Making it look like a book? That watchamacallit thing). Until now, I couldn't take my hands off it. It's... my precioussss...

No comments: