Wednesday, August 11, 2004

hooba hooba

In less than a week, Hoobastank will be performing at Folk Arts Theater... and I won't even be there to watch it. I am pretty sure I'm gonna miss it like how I missed the Incubus and Linkin Park concerts. It's like I'm just letting a once-in-a-lifetime thing pass me by. Sigh. Sadly, there's really nothing I can do. I'm so pathetic, I have never been in a concert all my life, much less buy a ticket to watch it. I have never even been to any of those stadiums (Cuneta Astrodome, Araneta Coliseum, Ultra, name it!). So you can say I have never watched a live basketball game. I've watched plays though (only because we were required to) and those were the only times I set foot on CCP or Folk Arts Theater. Given the chance (and the resources), I would have watched plays more often. I even wish I could be on it and perform onstage. Acting seems a fun thing to do. Maybe because it makes you feel like you morphed into a different person in a different place and time, thus giving you a whole new experience. Theater acting... yeah, maybe in my wildest dreams!

No comments: