Thursday, August 12, 2004

LSS (Last Song Syndrome)

Your Song
by Parokya ni Edgar

It took one look
and forever lay out in front of me
One smile

then I died
only to be revived by you

There I was
thought I had everything figured out
goes to show just how much I know
'bout the way life plays out

i take one step away
and I find myself coming back
to you
my one and only
one and only
you..

Now I know
that I know not a thing at all
except the fact that I am yours
and that you are mine

Oh,if you told me that it wouldn't be easy
and Oh, I'm not one to complain

I'm sure it's not because of the lyrics (coz I really can't relate), I think it must be the melody. I can only relate to Avril Lavigne's songs these days, and a whole lot of heavy alternative where screaming is a way of singing. But if I have someone, then you can expect hearing me singing this to him. Hopefully it would be music to his ears.

No comments: