Saturday, July 24, 2004

Gadgets Galore

From twice a day to daily to weekly, and soon it might be monthly or even worse, yearly. So many times I have been wanting to write, but so many times, fate won't let me. I either run out of prepaid internet credits or the connection is too slow or my computer is having its own version of PMS. When the time to write it down comes, as always, my thoughts run down the drain faster than you can say short-term memory loss.

We got two new acquisitions for our humble abode, a 21-inch flat screen tv (it's not that big really) and a portable cd player. If you ask me, I think it's about time to buy those stuff. None of our TVs work well. One is turning everything into grayscale with pinstripes while the other one is pseudo-remote controlled. We don't have any other CD (not even a cassette) player except the one for the PC. We don't even have a decent radio. By decent, I mean one that works without having to hit it hard. So, it's really about time. While my mom was busy buying all those stuff, I looked around the store and saw a LOT of things I wish I have. If I am given a chance to chose a store I want to ransack, this would be the place to go. I would just grab myself a PS2 and all the games I could see. I also would add a palm pilot and a gameboy advanced sp and all the game cartridges there. And the steering wheel for racing games. Also, I would grab some digital cameras and an IPod of course. A few cellphones won't hurt. And maybe a DVD player too. Well, why not just take the whole store! Hmmm.. someday, they'll all be mine.. (evil grin)

No comments: