Friday, July 02, 2004

Nonsense...

I watched "Making the Game" (the Spiderman video game) at MTV last night and I discovered the coolest job in the world. There is such a job as Quality Assurance Tester or something like that, wherein all you do is play the game and look for anything that's wrong with it. That is all. Just play the game 8 hours a day and you get paid for it. Gosh, I want to apply for that position at Activision. But as the guy said, playing video games at work.. is still work.. while playing video games at home is fun. But what the heck, I don't see any difference! I want that job!

Speaking of video games, I will try to play NFSU online later (after I download the patch). Thanks to pldtplay, my NFSU days aren't over. My need for speed will still be satisfied after all.

That will be all the nonsense I can think of for now.

No comments: