Monday, July 12, 2004

GOTTA HAVE THESE!!!

It's time for my latest fashion finds. These are the things that I wanted to have ASAP. Maybe somebody out there (READ:YOU), knows someone who sells these kind of stuff for a cheaper price, or maybe somebody (READ:YOU) already have one and is just too kind-hearted to keep it to his or herself that he or she wants to give them away to the less fortunate ones who don't have them (READ:ME).

1. Black Havaianas - These Brazilian Flip-flops are a must-haves. You can never go wrong with these, plus they're really comfy (but that comfort comes with a higher price tag than your usual Islanders.


Ballet Janice from X:ODUS

2. Cute round-toe flats - I am a fan of flats, I hate wearing heels, they cause serious amount of pain. The good thing about these flats is that you can wear it with just about anything.


3. Floral wide skirts - I know it's no longer summer, but hey, technically it's spring! Spring=Flowers. Plus they make me feel sophisticated. In other words, pa-girl.



4.white leather bag - White goes along with almost anything. I also need a bag that is spacious enough to hold all of my stuff but would not make me look like I'm going away from home.



Gucci Women

5. Metal cuff watch - I don't have a decent watch. I particularly like this one because it's both a bracelet and a watch (duh?!). Cuffs are so in! (and I am not talking about those kinky ones.) Whatever material it's made, be it leather or metal, it's good.


6. Off-shoulder tops - It looks good even if you don't have nice shoulders, and like the skirt it gives a pa-girl effect. It also adds a touch of class to a jologs like me.



7. Von Dutch tops - My cousin and I like this brand very much. Whenever we go to the mall together, our eyes our peeled for this. Unfortunately, until now, we don't have any of it in our possession. We accept donations, by the way.



8. Jars of Clay Album - see previous post





No comments: